Gmail is one of the most used email platforms by Internet users. Most of the time it works flawlessly, but in some cases There are some bugs that do not allow people to log into your account.
Here we will explain what are the most common errors that prevent you from accessing your Gmail account. Moreover, You will learn practical solutions to recover your account. and return to receive and send emails as normal.
One of the main problems people can’t get into Gmail is that they forget their password. In this case, Google offers a tool for people to recover their account and reset their password. For that, just “Forgot your password?” Just follow the steps indicated on the button.
You can also check if you type your password in upper or lower case, this may seem obvious, but sometimes this detail is often overlooked.
(Be sure to read this: This is how BTS and Army started learning Korean on Duolingo.)
Some Gmail users reported getting an “account not synced” message when they tried to access their account. how much they signed up from the Gmail app on their mobile.
You may also receive an error message saying that the application is running very slowly. These problems can be caused by different reasons, but you can fix the problem by following the steps below.
· Update your Gmail application on your mobile phone, This can be done from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
· Restart your smartphone.
· Check your internet connection or that it is working properly.
· Check if Gmail sync is turned on From the Android settings app.
· Clear app data Hit “settings”, “apps”, “Gmail”, “storage” and finally “clear data”.
There are different issues that cause the browser to not be able to access your Gmail account.
· This failure may be related to your password or with the platform’s servers. If this is your problem, please use another browser.
Sometimes during installation Certain extensions from Google can make Gmail inaccessible. Try disabling them to rule out that this is the problem.
Sometimes people can’t access your account Whether they changed their DNS servers or used a VPN. If this is your case, try recovering the default settings so you can get into your Gmail.
These are the reasons why Gmail is slow responding or not loading.
· You do not have a good connection to a stable internet.
· The Gmail platform is not working. Although this is rare, it can happen. In this case, you can only wait until the service is restored.
· Your computer is saturated. This happens when an application occupies the processor or network resources.
· Mobile app stopped working. In this case, you can clear the Gmail cache or delete and reinstall the app.
DANIELA LARARTE ASAAD
The new Google app Liist wants to compete with TikTok
WhatsApp: Which mobile phones will stop working from February 1?
Will citizens using mobility ‘apps’ be fined $10 million?
Is it possible to hack WhatsApp? Follow these suggestions to avoid it