Resident Evil Village is now available for iPhone 15 Pro and iPad M1/M2
You can now download Resident Evil Village from the App Store and try it completely free if you own one of the compatible devices.
The long-awaited Resident Evil Village is now available to download from the App Store for the new iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max. A17 Pro chip is very important For the game to work. Also available for everyone iPad with M1 chip or M2 chip.
Capcon didn’t lie to us when announcing Resident Evil Village’s official release date and, most importantly, users. You can try the game completely free of charge and then decide if they want to buy it all. One in Resident Evil Village costs 39.99 euros for an additional fee for the full game and the new expansion pack. 19.99 euros.
But if you buy it before November 20th for its premiere, you can get it for 6% off: right now The price of the entire game is 15.99 euros You can download the DLC for 9.99 euros.
You can now download Resident Evil Village on iPhone 15 Pro and iPad M1/M2
Resident Evil Village officially launches in May 2021 and one of these games Show the full power of Apple chips. Additionally, thanks to the USB-C connection of the iPhone 15 Pro, you can play games on TV by connecting the iPhone with an HDMI cable.
Experience survival horror like never before in Resident Evil Village, the 8th installment of the acclaimed Resident Evil series. The most realistic and inescapable horror with hyper-detailed graphics, intense first-person action and masterful editing.
Some details of the game adapted to iPhone are as follows:
- It is not compatible with keyboard and mouse.
- This game can be played without a controller but it is recommended to use the controller as it is designed for optimized use.
- A limited portion of the base game can be played for free. To enjoy the full story you must purchase the full version.
- This application takes up approximately 16 GB of space. We recommend downloading data in an environment with good connectivity.
- Added functionality to upload and download saved data via iCloud Drive.
- Saved data cannot be uploaded and downloaded between MacOS and iOS devices.
- Resident Evil Village purchases are not universally compatible.
On the other hand, Resident Evil 4 Remake is scheduled for release later this year same on iPhone 15 Pro, iPad (M1 and above), and macOS. The App Store still marks the game as “Coming Soon – Expected: December 31, 2023,” but it could arrive sooner.
Source: i Padizate
I am Bret Jackson, a professional journalist and author for Gadget Onus, where I specialize in writing about the gaming industry. With over 6 years of experience in my field, I have built up an extensive portfolio that ranges from reviews to interviews with top figures within the industry. My work has been featured on various news sites, providing readers with insightful analysis regarding the current state of gaming culture.