From the first hour we are in Cupertino, or rather in the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park, where from 10:00. local time will begin Wonderlust, Apple’s fall event where we’ll learn about the new iPhone 15 lineup, as well as (we’re guessing) a new Apple Watch Series 9, a new Apple Watch Ultra, some new Apple AirPods, and maybe something else another surprise. .
As always, Apple is keeping all product announcements under wraps, although rumors have been circulating online for months. And if journalists youtubers, The leaders and other fans of La Manzana are right: at the end of the presentation on Tuesday, September 12, we should have known the following products:
iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus
- The “regular” iPhone 15 will have a 6.1-inch OLED screen, while the Plus version will have a 6.7-inch OLED screen. We don’t expect them to come with a 120Hz ProMotion screen, but “only” 60 Hz, as on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. Inside, the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will have Bionic chip A16 which was originally released alongside the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Manzana will abandon the Lightning port in favor of USB-C charge. Oh, and Dynamic Island, previously exclusive to iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, will be available across the entire iPhone 15 lineup, including base models. Prices should remain roughly the same, with the iPhone 15 starting at $799 and the iPhone 15 Plus starting at $899.
iPhone 15 pro
- The iPhone 15 Pro will have a 6.1-inch OLED screen. 120 Hz Promotion. The bezels may be thinner than before, so while the screen size will be the same as its predecessors, the physical size of the phone may be a little more compact. The design of the iPhone 15 Pro is very similar to the previous iPhone 14 Pro, although with some differences. He the frame could be titanium instead of stainless steel, which would make the phone a little lighter, although more durable. However, the finishing would make the color palette a little monotonous. iPhone 15 Pro should also replace the Lightning port with a USB-C port, which will be standard across the entire line. iPhone 15 Pro too will eliminate the classic mute switch and put him in his place action button, which will work similarly to the Apple Watch Ultra. Apple will include Bionic chip A17 and there may also be an increase in RAM from 6GB to 8GB. The iPhone 15 Pro will start at $1,100 or $1,200 for the base model.
iPhone 15 Pro Max (or Ultra)
- Manzana I might change the name iPhone 15 Pro Max was rebranded this year iPhone 15 ultra. It will have a titanium frame and the most likely colors will be Space Black, Silver, Titan Gray and Dark Blue. Also will eliminate Lightning for USB-C, like the rest of the line. We must also have action button instead of a sound switch. It will appear with iPhone 15 Ultra 6.7-inch ProMotion OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.. It is rumored to have the thinnest bezels yet, offering a much larger screen than any previous model. The biggest difference will be in the camera.. This has been talked about for months and Apple will add a camera with periscope lens on iPhone 15 Pro, but only in the Pro Max/Ultra version. This will allow you to get approximately 6x or even 10x optical zoom.. The new iPhone 15Ultra will do all of the above. most expensive iPhone in historywith prices starting at $1,300.
Apple Watch Series 9
- This will be a fairly iterative update over previous models, and its biggest change will be the internal S9 chip based on the A15 Bionic from the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14. This chip will offer better app launch speeds and possibly faster app launch speeds. best battery life. Price-wise, the Apple Watch Series 9 should be on par with the current Apple Watch Series 8, starting at $399.
Apple Watch Ultra 2
- Yes: We may know about the Apple Watch Ultra 2, although many of us believe that it is a product – the Watch Ultra – that does not require an annual update. If it arrives, it will be powered by the same S9 chip as the Series 9, giving it a significant boost in performance and longer battery life. A new option is also expected black titanium color. Its price should remain at $799, although it is possible that the black titanium version costs a little more.
AirPods Pro with USB-C
- Almost a cosmetic update would be new AirPods Pro with USB-C port. In terms of software, there will be some changes to AirPods in iOS 17 that will become available once the iPhone 15 lineup is released. One of these changes is new hearing test featurewhat can help determine whether the user has possible hearing problems. The price of AirPods Pro with USB-C charging will remain the same as the current version, which is $249. Those who already have AirPods Pro 2 A USB-C charging case can be purchased separately.if Apple decides to sell it that way.
Apple always has an ace up its sleeve, and we wouldn’t be surprised if today – at the presentation of its most important and popular product – it gives us some kind of surprise.
Source: Digital Trends