The most dangerous thing in it, besides drug immunity, is the ability to infect other animals and humans.

So, during the study, skin samples and ear swabs were tested from 87 dogs, 52 of whom had chronic skin diseases and 35 were pets treated for minor infections.

Experts recommend being careful when touching dogs and other animals in areas where this fungus is common.

The discovery also reminds us of the importance of hygiene and precaution when working in gardens.

Doctors warn of the possibility of contracting dangerous infections, such as tetanus, as a result of contact with soil where spores of the pathogen can be found.

Source: Ferra

Previous articleRussian scientists will create a fan with artificial intelligenceScience and technology07:08 | 10 July 2023
Next articleWhat is the main disadvantage of the Mi-24 helicopter delivered to UkraineScience and technology07:23 | 10 July 2023
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here