It’s essential to use PowerPoint or Google Slides to make a presentation, whether in a corporate setting or for school work. However, not all users can perform this task or even know how to start using these programs.
If you are in this group and have questions, we will explain below what you need to do to create your presentation using both software. Check out!
How to create a presentation in Google Slides?
To start the slide creation process in the Google service, just follow these steps:
- Access the slide tools from your Google Drive or the app’s website;
- in the field Start a new presentationclick on option Empty or one of the available models;
- Once you choose the method that suits you best, just start working on the document to create your presentation.
How to create a presentation in PowerPoint?
Unlike Google Slides, PowerPoint requires a license from Microsoft to allow access to presentation tools. If you have a key, just do the following:
- Open PowerPoint and in the tab Folderschoose New;
- click CreateSelect a color variant from the options offered, then click . Create Again;
- Once this step is completed, the document will open and allow you to make any changes you want to create the presentation.
It is worth remembering that both platforms have other additional features. import a standard layout including links and even use music and videos in presentations. Don’t forget to explore them all to make your material even richer.
Source: Tec Mundo
I am a passionate and hardworking journalist with an eye for detail. I specialize in the field of news reporting, and have been writing for Gadget Onus, a renowned online news site, since 2019. As the author of their Hot News section, I’m proud to be at the forefront of today’s headlines and current affairs.