The Ministry of Finance proposed to exempt developers of military and dual-use programs from VAT, the Bank of Russia will create a national system of indicators in the financial and commodity markets by the end of the year. RB.RU continues to follow key business news in the context of a special operation in Ukraine.
- The Ministry of Finance proposed to exempt developers of military and dual-use programs from VAT. Now they cannot claim benefits for the IT industry, since information that can be classified as a state secret is prohibited from being included in the unified Russian software registry.
- The Bank of Russia will create a national system of indicators on financial and commodity markets by the end of the year. Until recently, the market has been based primarily on foreign data. Exchanges support the regulator’s initiative.
- The authorities plan to spend 2.67 billion rubles on the development of an industrial software market by 2024. The platform should help Russian companies replace solutions from foreign developers who left the market due to sanctions.
- Russia’s largest air cargo group will cut more than 200 pilots from its AirBridgeCargo and Atran airlines who fly on Boeing planes. To preserve the business of these carriers, IL-76 and IL-96 are considered as an alternative.
- The German airline Lufthansa has extended the ban on the use of Russian airspace for its flights until March 25, 2023.
I am Bret Jackson, a professional journalist and author for Gadget Onus, where I specialize in writing about the gaming industry. With over 6 years of experience in my field, I have built up an extensive portfolio that ranges from reviews to interviews with top figures within the industry. My work has been featured on various news sites, providing readers with insightful analysis regarding the current state of gaming culture.