Now that Christmas is just around the corner and you’re already in the process of decorating the house, you might want to give the same touch to your computer desktop. Windows 11. In addition to putting wallpaper, you can make a beautiful snowfall with an animation that will be the envy of those around you. We tell you how to do this.
By default, Microsoft’s operating system does not offer any options that allow you to view a file. Nevada on your computer screen (desktop or laptop). Therefore, you have to resort to a third-party application. In our case, we believe it is the best. DesktopSnowOK to be fully present among its virtues Free. Additionally, we have used it and can confirm that it works fine in Windows 11 and does not cause any problems.
Let it snow on your PC with free Windows 11
There are many configuration possibilities in the software you will download. These are a wide variety of stamps additional options such as making the snowfall more or less heavy and falling speed. To achieve the goal we mentioned, all you need to do is to perform the following steps:
- Download the app for free from your Windows 11 computer using this link (does not work with macOS).
- Now you have to go to the folder where you made the download and extract the contents of the ZIP file you obtained. Click with the right mouse button and select Extract all (you must specify a place to store the information).
- Now you have to go to where the application is uncompressed and double click the DesktopSnowOK_x64.exe file with the mouse. A new window will open where you will see all the software options.
- You can go to tweak the options to discover which one suits your taste best. But for it to start snowing, you need to check the Enable / Disable box (do the same to stop the snowfall).
- You will see the stamps fall on the computer screen.
As you can see, everything is very easy And the truth is that for those who truly love all things Christmas, this free app is sure to love using it with a computer – as long as it has Microsoft’s Windows 11 operating system, of course -.
Source: Cincodias Elpais