The Amazon website has a promotional action for eBooks with up to 70% off. It is possible to find a variety of titles in its catalog, from biographies to thrillers, fantasy to classics and much more.
E-Books are a great option for those who want to leave the traditional paper pages where it is possible to do their reading on an electronic device. These can be accessed through a variety of devices such as the Kindle eReader, tablets, and smartphones.
Next, we separate some of the things you should check out from the Amazon promotion. To look:
- Prisoners of the Mind eBook, Augusto Cury R$11.61
- eBook The Diary of Anne Frank, Anne Frank R$5.31
- eBook The Death of Ivan Ilyich, R$11.61 for Leo Tolstoy
- Mark Miller’s Dead Boys Tell No Lies eBook $5.99
- How to Convince Someone in 90 Seconds for $9.99 eBook by Nicholas Boothman
- eBook Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, JK Rowling, £10.99
- eBook Carmilla – The Vampire of Karnstein, J. Sheridan Le Fanu, R$11.61
- eBook Moby Dick, R$4.95 for Herman Melville
- eBook The Adventures of Arsène Lupin, Maurice Leblanc R$ 12.45
- The Handmaid’s Tale, Margaret Atwood eBook R$13.93
- eBook Ideas to delay the end of the world, Ailton Krenak R$12.72
- eBook Pride and Prejudice, R$8.91 for Jane Austen
- eBook The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas R$4.41
30-Day Unlimited Free Kindle
If you usually read a lot, subscribing to Kindle Unlimited, Amazon’s eBook lending service, is a good alternative. The service has over 1 million eBooks varying by genres, authors and even language.
Enjoy a 30-day trial period to familiarize yourself with the service.
Source: Tec Mundo
I am a passionate and hardworking journalist with an eye for detail. I specialize in the field of news reporting, and have been writing for Gadget Onus, a renowned online news site, since 2019. As the author of their Hot News section, I’m proud to be at the forefront of today’s headlines and current affairs.