In the financial industry, the number of leaks has increased 1.7 times, Aqualife Resource (Chernogolovka Group of Companies) could acquire the Russian divisions of Kellogg’s, Sunlight will develop its own dating application and other news on February 22.

Sunlight To Release A Tinder Analogue, Refrigerated Semi Truck Shortage For Vehicles: The Main Thing February 22


  • Elon Musk resumed the layoffs on Twitter after announcing they ended in November. Dozens of sales people and some engineers left the company this month. This is the third wave of layoffs since Musk bought the social network.


  • The government has simplified the issuance of permits for the remote sale of medicines. Now you can apply to Roszdravnadzor through Gosuslugi, and the permit itself is issued electronically.


  • Binance launches cryptocurrency payments in stores and cafes in France. This was made possible through a partnership with the largest manufacturer of POS terminals Ingenico. At the moment, the payment only works in USDT and BUSD stablecoins.

  • The Finance Ministry and the Central Bank are developing a project that will force Russian issuers of Eurobonds to issue local bonds to replace them, Vedomosti writes. They are not going to force holders to exchange Eurobonds for similar papers.
  • In 2022, the number of breaches in the financial industry increased 1.7 times year on year to 48 cases. The volume of compromised personal data, including payment data, increased 32 times, up to 44.8 million pieces, Kommersant found.


  • The owners of the business market “Develop. rf” – VK and VEB Ventures – increased their shares in this project due to the delisting of the owners of the USM Alisher Usmanov structure. Experts suggested that USM’s withdrawal was most likely related to Usmanov’s sanctioned status and called it a “logical move”.

  • Restaurateur and private investor Alexander Sysoev invested in Dubai express delivery service YallaMarket and marketplace aggregator YallaHub. He did not disclose the exact amount of the deal.

  • MTS closed the operation to buy 67% of the capital of the Buzzoola group. MTS needs the company to speed up the development of its own advertising technologies. The parties signed binding documents, according to which the operator has the opportunity to purchase the remaining 33% in 2024.

  • Aqualife Resource (GK Chernogolovka) filed a petition with the Federal Antimonopoly Service for its preliminary consent to buy the Russian division of the American Kellogg’s, which it considered “unreasonable” to produce in Russia and suspended investments and deliveries to the country, TASS reported.
  • Russian Delko, Sota Logistic, FM Logistic and others complain about the emerging shortage of refrigerated semi-trailers for vehicles – they transport products that require low-temperature conditions: these are, among other things, food and medicine. Before the sanctions, Russia was the largest market in the EU for the sale of semi-trailers. In 2023, companies are not counting on new revenue, Vedomosti writes.
  • The Sunlight jewelry chain is developing its own dating service. It will launch in March on the Sunlight Play platform. The company intends to attract new customers in the declining jewelry market.
  • MTS and the Gutseriev family structures withdrew from the project to develop a concert hall in Skolkovo, Kommersant has learned. The company was expected to build an IT infrastructure there and secure the investments.

  • The Russian “daughter” of game developer and publisher Game Insight has filed a lawsuit against the parent company. The structure requires paying 154.3 million rubles. Earlier, the Russian “Game Insight” went bankrupt.


  • PC game developer Rovio decided to remove the classic version of the Angry Birds game from Google Play on February 23. Previously downloaded games will be available on Android devices after they are removed from the app store.
  • WhatsApp* can add a new tool: Newsletter. It is something like the usual subscriptions, but with a personal distribution of content. According to reports, the Newsletter will become an isolated section, separate from the private chats.

*belongs to Meta, recognized as an extremist in the Russian Federation and included in the terrorist list.


RB team

Source: RB

Previous article‘Fleischman in Trouble’ What We Know About the New Disney+ Series
Next articleAmazon fills up with books written by ChatGPT
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here