After long discussions, the EU countries agreed on a package of sanctions against the Russian Federation, Japan and Canada also announced the expansion of restrictions, in Russia the demand for game consoles is declining, and the demand for male vacancies among women is growing, and RB continues to monitor key information events in the field of entrepreneurship in the world and in our country.
- EU countries agreed on the 10th package of sanctions against Russia, which will limit the export of dual-use goods and technologies, the activities of various natural and legal persons, and the flow of disinformation.
- Canada imposed sanctions against 129 Russians (political, military, representatives of the military-industrial complex) and 63 legal entities (involved in the production of weapons and related products and software).
- Japan announced the expansion of sanctions against the Russian Federation (supposed to affect 120 people and companies and a ban on exporting parts for drones).
- The sanctioned banks denounced possible failures in UnionPay’s work abroad.
- At least a month after the introduction of the “ceiling” on oil prices at $60, Russia sold it through the “shadow fleet” at an average price of $74 per barrel (Bloomberg cites research).
- In 2022, Germany bought 8% more coal from the Russian Federation than a year earlier (44.4 million tons), making Russia its largest supplier, despite sanctions (Bild).
- By the end of 2022, the number of female metropolitan applicants in the transport and logistics, IT and construction industry increased by almost 40% (“Avito Rabota”).
- The Russians have reduced purchases of computers and consoles for games during the year: PlayStation 5, by 60%, Nintendo Switch, by 45%, Xbox, by 16%, Xbox Series S / X, by 15% ( RIA Novosti with reference to Chek Index “).
- Accor’s French hoteliers will remain in the Russian market unless forced to do so by sanctions (Telegraph).
- ICS Holding will retain all long-term development plans, despite the sanctions (RIA Novosti with reference to the company’s press service).
- Apple has hired a prominent advertising executive and revealed its intentions to “create a video ad business for the Apple TV Plus streaming service.”
- Mark Zuckerberg said his LLaMA AI model could spur research in the “fast-changing and important area” of chatbots and address their “toxicity and misinformation.”
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.