sometimes you need leave your iPhone like new. Whether it’s because of the way it works or because you have the idea to give it to someone else, the goal is to be exactly the same as the day it came out of the box. This can be achieved through factory reset and we will tell you the steps to do it without anything stopping you.
The process we are talking about deletes all the information on the iPhone. And when we say it all, the terminal remains completely empty. won’t happen any trace of the configuration or the photos you took eg with terminal. So you don’t have to be afraid that someone might access the accounts you use or know the places you visited last summer. A very useful option, but one that requires very certainty that it can be done, because no returnace.
Reset your iPhone without Apple ID
For some reason, does not have this information, either because of forgetfulness or simply because your family member who gave you the iPhone didn’t give you the Apple ID. Fortunately, you can reach your destination in just a few minutes, as long as you have it at hand. Mac computer where the smartphone will be connected. You must perform the following steps:
- The first thing is that you connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable that came with the mobile phone. You can use another, but the reliability is less.
- Now open the iTunes application on the computer and then click on the icon that appears, which is one of the phone you want to restore.
- In the application window you will see a summary of your information, as well as an option called Restore iPhone Use and when prompted for confirmation, click Restore and respond positively.
- It’s time to be patient as the process begins, which can take more or less time depending on the iPhone’s storage space and the computer’s power.
- When it’s all done, a message pops up stating that and voila, you’re done and your phone is like new.
At this time, you have to start from scratch with the phone’s configuration as it is completely clean and no adjustments have been made. Therefore, you will be able to use your Apple account on iPhone and other services smoothly and without any problems. optimum performance.
Source: Cincodias Elpais