Of course, in more than one case search without id on your androidand because you don’t know when you pick up the phone. And in the end, it was advertising or something that interested you even less. if you want well put an end to this ailmentwe’ll show you the steps you need to take to achieve this.
Google’s operating system has a way to block such calls without affecting the rest of the phone’s functions. Therefore, we are talking about a simple process and Not dangerous, which strongly advises you to forget about hidden numbers. Meanwhile, it is possible to achieve almost all Android smartphonesbecause all current models conform to the minimum development version required for this.
This is how you block hidden numbers on Android
In the first case, we will take it as a reference operating system without modification, this is what the vast majority of current Android terminals offer (at least in the Phone app you should be using). Here are the steps you need to take to forget about annoying data centers or advertising companies:
- Open the Phone app as usual and once inside click on the icon with three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now go to Settings and then select Block numbers (it may have a different name but very similar). Among the options you will see here is the option to Block unknown calls. Activate the corresponding slider.
- Once this is done you can go to the home screen of the phone as you are done and the changes take effect instantly.
Steps for Samsung phones
If you have a terminal from the Korean company, you need to do some things. slightly different actions. We list them below:
- Launch the Phone app and use More options (on the three-dot icon in the top right area). You need to access Settings.
- Select Block numbers and there you will see a section just below it called Block unknown/private kernels. Activate this function and then the changes will take effect.
- You’re done.
If you want Review the list of calls from unknown numbers you have receivedand you can see what you don’t hear in the Settings of the Android Phone app. It is the option you are looking for within the block numbers to see if they would bother you much if you had not activated this option.
Source: Cincodias Elpais