If you’ve ever had to print or share certain images from your iPhone, you’ve probably noticed that it’s more convenient to convert everything into a single PDF file and send it neatly organized to whoever needs it. Well, the problem is that we don’t always have a computer on hand to carry out the conversion process. Fortunately, no need you can convert your favorite images to PDF from your iPhone or iPad.
There are two easy and safe ways convert your images to PDF format from iPhone or iPad. In any case, you will have everything ready in a few seconds, and this is a trick that can get you out of trouble more than once.
Another advantage is that you can convert almost anything image format (HEIC, JPEG, PNG and others) to PDF without any additional steps. Just follow the procedure.
Method 1: Convert images to PDF using your iPhone’s printer.
This method is as fast as the others we will show you here. You just need to follow these simple steps:
- open app Photo your iPhone.
- Here, proceed to select the images you want to convert to PDF.
- Click on the button share.
- Scroll through the menu and find the option print.
- With two fingers, make a “zoom” gesture on the preview images that you will see at the bottom of the window.
- Now you will see a new open viewer. Here, tap on the Share icon that appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You can send it directly by mail or to your preferred application. In addition, you can also save it in the application Records iPhone.
Ready. Once you choose an option, lesson will be over. Your images can now be viewed as PDF from any device.
Method 2: Convert images to PDF from the Files app
Appendix iOS Files – powerful manager which allows you multiple functions natively. Among them, we have the possibility of creating PDF documents from images.
If you have linked services such as One Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and others to the Files app, there are a few steps to follow. you will be able to convert images stored in them to PDF documents. If they’re still in your iPhone’s Camera Roll, here’s how to move them to the Files app in just a few steps.
To move images to the Files app:
- Login to the app Photo your iPhone or iPad.
- Here, select the images you want to convert to PDF.
- Now click the share button and find the option Save to files.
- Using the icon in the top right corner, you can create a specific folder to save your images.
- After selecting a location, tap Keep.
Convert files to PDF
- Login to the app Records on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the location where you saved your images.
- Once you see them inside the folder, select them using the three dots button in the top corner.
- When you have already selected them, tap the same button, which will now be in the lower right corner.
- You will see an option that says Create PDF. Click
Now you should already have a new PDF file in the same folder. When you open it, you will be able to see all your images in one document. With a long press on a file, you can share it with others or move it between folders and apps on your iPhone.
Source: Hiper Textual