Here’s what to do if you’re having trouble with your Apple Watch’s time
watchOS doesn’t work as Apple expects!
This week, many users reported issues with the time complication on Apple Watch. To handle the situation, Apple spoke by sharing its two This is resolving a flaw that prevents users from accurately viewing data such as temperature, precipitation, and other weather conditions commonly available on the device.
To resolve the issue occurring on both watchOS 10.0 and watchOS 10.0.1. Apple asks users to try a few steps while waiting for the next watchOS update to fix the issue once and for all.
Reset weather compilation on Apple Watch
If weather data on your Apple Watch doesn’t load or display, Apple recommends changing location services and resetting location and privacy.
Set up location services.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and then Privacy and security > Location services.
- Head down and tap Climate.
- To call Allow location access and tap Never and then tap your original settings. Check if the problem is solved.
Reset location and privacy.
- On iPhone, go to Settings, then tap General > Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Go Reset > Reset location and privacy
- Enter and reset your password.
- Check if the problem is solved.
Apple recently released watchOS 10.0.2 update, which was initially believed to fix the weather complications issue.
However, it seems that some users did not experience a permanent solution even after the update.
Source: i Padizate
I am Mary White, a news website author and a writer at Gadget Onus with an extensive experience in the world of wearables. I am passionate about discovering the latest technology trends and writing engaging content to keep readers informed.