WhatsApp is working on an innovative feature for Channel managers on its platform for Android devices. This new feature will allow admins to forward messages from other conversations directly via WhatsApp Channels.

(You may be interested in: Learn how to save WhatsApp backups to Google Drive without paying).

WhatsApp Channels, as explained on their official websites, They are a streaming service independent of private messaging. It is designed to help users keep track of information from relevant individuals and organizations.

To highlight the difference between Channels and the instant messaging service, WhatsApp has placed Channels in the “News” tab located just below the “Status” panel. This allows users to view some of these Channels and search for others by simply pressing the “Discover More” button.

Until now, Channel creators or admins were required to submit content directly from the Channeland viewers only had the option to react or share messages, with no ability to respond.

(Also: ChatGPT doesn’t know 20% of the Spanish dictionary and makes mistakes on the other 80%).

The company is working on a new feature that aims to improve communication on the platform. This feature will allow Channel admins to share content or messages received and sent in other conversations with their followers.

Recently, WABetaInfo was able to confirm the existence of this feature thanks to the latest WhatsApp beta update for Android, which is now available for download from the Google Play store.

This new feature will give Channel owners the ability to send selected messages from other conversations. These messages may include text, images, videos, GIFs, voice messages, stickers, and updates from other Channels.

It is worth noting that this feature is still under development and is not available to all users with Android devices worldwide. It has also not been confirmed whether it will be available on iOS devices in the future.

*This content was rewritten with the help of artificial intelligence, based on information published by Europa Press, and reviewed by the journalist and editor.

Source: Exame

Previous articleFive of the strangest productions in the Disney+ catalog
Next articleTesla Cybertruck humiliates Lamborghini Urus on the race track. Lamba didn’t stand a chance


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here