Good morning! We’ve separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Tuesday (07). Just click on the links below to browse the entire news.
1. Apple will need to use USB-C on the iPhone from 2024. The new EU law requires all portable electronic devices, including iPhones and iPads, to use USB-C connectivity.
2. Beer at Shopee: The app takes the official store of Heineken Group. Beers produced by the brand, including Heineken and Amstel, are available on the platform with nationwide delivery and coupon support.
3. Xiaomi 12 Ultra: images show the giant camera made by Leica. The mobile will be the first of the partnership between Xiaomi and the famous lens brand.
4. iOS 16 brings a “preview” of iPhone 14 Pro’s Always on Display functionality. The always-on display feature (Always On Display) is one of the innovations that is predicted to be released on the iPhone 14.
5. Berserk: the manga will continue after the author’s death; know more! Even with the death of Berserk writer Kentaro Miura, new chapters of the manga will continue to be published under the command of Kouji Mori.
6. Uber: Stanley glasses and cell phones are among the forgotten items in Brazil. Uber released its traditional list of the most forgotten items in the app’s cars in 2021; Check the Brazilian ranking.
7. NASA photographs strange rocky ‘spikes’ in Martian soil; Look. Space rover Curiosity has captured strange ‘spiky’ structures on the Martian floor, making many enthusiasts curious.
8. Instagram announced the ability to pin posts to profile and 90s reels. The CEO of Instagram announced some of the news that he has prepared for the creators of the social network, including the function of pinning posts to the profile.
9. E3: Organizer approves digital and face-to-face printing in 2023. The 2022 edition of the event, which will now take place in June, has been canceled due to the covid-19 pandemic.
10. 6 healthy foods you think are bad for you. The quest for better eating can cause us to avoid even healthy foods.
Source: Tec Mundo