The Association of Tour Operators of Russia calculated the losses of the industry in the country, the government is expanding the list of “hostile countries”, and Rosatom ruled on the degree of dependence of housing and communal services on imports. These and other business news for July 24 in the context of a special operation in Ukraine are in the summary of RB.RU.
The list may be updated throughout the day.
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the Russian industrial zone project in Egypt is in the final stage of agreements.
The islands of Guernsey and Man, which supported the UK sanctions, as well as the Bahamas, which banned any transactions with the Russian Central Bank, the Ministry of Finance and various credit organizations, joined the "unfriendly" list. . countries.
A Rosatom representative in an interview with Gazeta Ru said that the share of imported equipment in water utilities of Russian cities averages 50-60%. In more than a million cities, this figure can reach 80%.
- The cost of secondary real estate in the largest Russian markets in July decreased by 0.1% compared to the previous month.
- Over the last day, 7,523 new cases of coronavirus infection were detected in Russia, this is the highest figure since the end of April.
- Russian restaurateurs have proposed to the government to include alcoholic beverages in the parallel import scheme. According to them, stocks of imported strong alcohol will last until autumn at the latest.
- In "Delicious - and that's all" analogues of "Big Mac" and "Mcflurry" will appear. The general director of the Russian network is sure that the new dishes will not taste different from the original.
The executive director of the Association of Tour Operators of Russia (ATOR) said that the net losses of the domestic tourism business in the context of this year's events amounted to 9 billion rubles. Lost profits are estimated at "several tens of billions."
ATOR also said that compared to 2019, the flow of Russian tourists to Europe has decreased from millions to "several tens of thousands".
- On August 7, Utair will launch direct flights between Grozny and Tehran for the first time. The flights will operate every Sunday until October 23.
- Thailand hopes to resume scheduled and charter flights from Russia for the winter season. In addition, the general representative of the tour operator Tez Tour said that the plans to launch the Mir cards in the Asian country "have real possibilities."
- After July 26, Aton Investment Company introduces a fee for holding US Dollars, Euros, Swiss Francs and Pounds Sterling in a brokerage account. The commission will be 5% per year and will be charged daily. This applies to accounts whose investment amount starts from one thousand US dollars.
I am Bret Jackson, a professional journalist and author for Gadget Onus, where I specialize in writing about the gaming industry. With over 6 years of experience in my field, I have built up an extensive portfolio that ranges from reviews to interviews with top figures within the industry. My work has been featured on various news sites, providing readers with insightful analysis regarding the current state of gaming culture.