One of the options offered InstagramBeyond being able to share multimedia content, it is being able to chat with other users. Some even use this possibility more than apps like WhatsApp or Telegram. If you have some chats that you want to delete or empty, we will tell you how to achieve it.
The truth is, Instagram chat works like a charm. Without being the most complete available on the market, all basic functions to keep conversations full and rich in possibilities. The truth is that removing what’s left of this functionality of the Instagram app for iOS or Android is something you’ll quickly learn and will certainly be very useful to you.
Delete leftovers from Instagram chats
If you have everything in hand when it comes to conversations in this app, it’s best to take a break to tidy your home. Of course, when you finish, you will have much more of everything. organized and this will make your user experience much better. Obviously, you should keep in mind that what you delete cannot be recovered, so it’s important to be completely sure that you want to take the relevant action.
This is how you will delete a message from chat
- Open the Instagram app and when you’re on the home screen, look for the icon that looks like a diagonally pointing triangle (it can be on the top or bottom ribbon). Click on it and the list of conversations you have made will open.
- Access the chat with the message you want to delete and when you find it, all you have to do is press and hold the message.
- You will see a cancellation post or similar message appear. Use this option and you should respond positively in the confirmation window that appears.
- You are done and of course you can use this action as many times as you want to finish with the remaining messages.
End conversations you are not using
- Enter the list of chats you’ve had and find the one you want to remove.
- So you have a terminal with iOS, all you have to do to perform the action is to swipe left. If your smartphone is Android, all you have to do is keep pressing and a submenu will appear. In it, select Delete.
- Once this is done, you’re done and you can calmly continue editing what you want.
everything is enough easy and it won’t give you any trouble as the transactions are official from the Instagram app. The fact is that without anything particularly intuitive, you have the ability to eliminate what remains in the chat (for both iOS and Android) included in the application.
Source: Cincodias Elpais