Good morning! We’ve separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Thursday (25). Just click on the links below to browse the entire news.
1. Procon fined Apple 12 million BRL and already reported about iPhone 14. The consumer protection agency fined Apple BRL 12.27 million for selling iPhones without a charger in the box and configuring a linked sale.
2. Who is Andrew Tate who was banned from social media? The former British Big Brother competitor and martial arts fighter is one of the most controversial influencers today.
3. PS5 is more expensive in many countries; Will Brazil be affected? In addition to announcing that it will increase the price of PlayStation 5 in various places, Sony said that Latin American countries may also be affected by the change.
4. TSE announces that voters must hand over their mobile phones before voting. Depending on the decision of the election judge, the voter can also be searched with the help of a metal detector; learn more details.
5. Xiaomi launched the Redmi mobile phone for the first time without a charger in the box. Redmi Note 11SE is the first model in Xiaomi’s mid-range series to come without a charger in the package.
6. Starlink has halved the monthly price in Brazil. Elon Musk’s satellite internet is more accessible to Brazilians, but equipment costs are still high; to understand.
7. Vivo and Oi announce ICMS rebate discount transition. Like Claro, operators will offer discounts to customers. See how it will work.
8. Microsoft confirms that it has no plans to increase the price of the Xbox Series X|S. After the PS5 became more expensive in several countries, a Microsoft spokesperson said it has no plans to increase the price of Xbox consoles.
9. The Umbrella Academy: Season four will be the last season on Netflix. Umbrella Academy season 4 premiere has yet to be announced.
10. ‘Armadillo disease’: The disease that killed a teenager in Piauí. The city of Simões has confirmed the death of a teenager from ‘armadillo disease’, the popular name for paracoccidioidomycosis.
Source: Tec Mundo