Of course, due to continued use, the start animation including Windows 11 It doesn’t appeal to you anymore, especially we are talking about the spinning dotted ring while the operating system is loading. Well, you should know that it is possible to change this very simply without having to install anything on the computer. We tell you how to get it.
It is possible to change this quite simply and without any action, thanks to some elements that Microsoft left in the development of what we are talking about, which is supposed to be Windows 10X (software that never saw the light). danger. Not because a very different animation was added, but the dots straight line this is getting around. While not impressive, it represents a change that would certainly be enough for more than one person to avoid “all life”.
Steps to change windows 11 animation
What you have to do is Record Windows 11. This should be done with care, as an incorrect change to this tool will affect the operation of the computer. But if you follow the steps with Be careful, you will not have any problems and you will be able to make the change we mentioned earlier in a very effective and intuitive way. These are the things you should give:
- Press Windows + R keys together and then type regedit in the opened box. When the app to choose appears, tap it and then tap OK to open it.
- Now on the left, you need to browse the directory tree to access the following option: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control.
- Click Control with the right mouse button and select New from the context menu that appears. Next, select Password and type the following: Boot Control.
- After creating the above item, right-click on it and select New again. But in this case you should choose DWORD (32-bit).
- Type the text BootProgressAnimation in the DWORD box. Now double-click the created entry with the mouse and a window will open where you need to set the value from zero to one.
- Click the OK button and close the system registry.
only you remained Restart the computerr with Windows 11 to check that the animation has changed. You’re done with that and the circle will be a straight line instead of moving points.
Source: Cincodias Elpais