Good morning! We’ve separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Wednesday (27). Just click on the links below to browse all of the news.
1. Tesla lost $126 billion after Elon Musk bought Twitter. Twitter’s $44 billion acquisition affected Tesla, another Elon Musk company, which lost market value the day after the deal.
2. Stock and prices of Nvidia RTX 30 GPUs are standardized in Brazil. The good news: Nvidia said it’s working with partners to ensure prices are respected, which means normalizing values!
3. According to the leaked design, the iPhone 14 Pro will have thinner edges. The hollow design accentuates narrower bezels, especially with the lack of ‘notch’.
4. Samsung has launched the card-sized waterproof portable SSD. About the size of a credit card, Samsung’s new portable SSD offers plenty of protection against drops and water.
5. 365 Days 2: Spicy movie launches on Netflix; see details! 365 Days: Today, Netflix’s controversial production should show more of the marriage between Massimo and Laura.
6. Jair Bolsonaro meets Meta to talk about Communities. The Chairman questioned Meta (the owner of WhatsApp) about an alleged agreement between the app and TSE to delay the launch of Communities in Brazil.
7. China confirms first human case of H3N8 avian flu. The H3N8 avian influenza virus was found in a four-year-old boy who had contact with farm animals.
8. Motorola Edge 30 comes with Snapdragon 778G Plus and 50 MP cameras. The thinnest 5G device on the market, it first arrived in Europe and will soon launch in Latin America.
9. Know what science has to say about the benefits and harms of coffee. Coffee can even prevent Parkinson’s, but in moderation; Learn more about the benefits and harms of drinking.
10. How did Stephen Hawking’s speech device work? Understand the technology the genius of physics uses to reproduce a sound after he nearly died of pneumonia.
Source: Tec Mundo