people who have smart speaker with Alexa They have several features that can make your day a lot easier. With the device it is possible to carry out a wide variety of research types, such as checking the weather forecast, football results and the latest news.
THEM voice assistant It also helps when playing your favorite songs, among other things you can set alarms and reminders, make calls, send messages and even jokes. And if there is one smart Houseturning lights on and off, changing the temperature of the air conditioner, turning appliances on and off, etc. can use for.
Another interesting possibility is amazon virtual assistant to smart TV. In this way, you can activate a number of features such as volume up or down, change channels, play content and much more, without touching the remote control, depending on the TV model.
wants to know how to connect alexa to smart tvCheck out the tips by 🇧🇷. Technology World🇧🇷
Connecting Alexa to Wi-Fi
to take advantage of the resources offered by virtual assistant giant retailer’s first step connect smart speaker to home internet network with Alexa🇧🇷 The procedure is required to use it with TV and also other devices you want to voice control.
First of all, it is worth noting that the tips on this topic are for those who have just acquired it. Echo Point and still haven’t added it to the home network. If you have already connected the speaker to the internet but have not yet paired it with the TV, you can proceed to the next topic.
Connect Alexa to Wi-Fi by following these steps:
- Download Alexa app on your mobile phone (Android and iOS versions are available);
- Install the app and login using your password. amazon account (if you don’t have it, you can create it right away for free);
- Next, make sure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is turned on. Now open the app and go to the devices tab at the bottom of the screen;
- Press “Echo and Alexa” in the new window or tap the “+” icon if you want;
- Select “Amazon Echo” with the alternatives shown, and then tap “Echo” to initiate the connection in the “Smart Speakers Echo” area;
- Make sure your smart speaker light is blue. Wait for it to turn orange and press “Yes” in the app;
- Now select the device version in the app, select the wireless network from the options shown and enter the Wi-Fi password;
- Press “Connect” to complete the process of connecting to local Wi-Fi.
Configuring Alexa to Connect to TV
After connecting to Wi-Fi, it’s time to pair the smart speaker with the TV. This will allow, among other things, to both send commands to the television, turn it on or off, or search and access contents, and listen to the sound of the TV on the portable device.
For connect amazon assistant to smart tvdo the following:
- Open the “Settings” menu of the TV and look for the “Audio out” option or something like that; the name may differ depending on the model;
- In the Audio tab, go to the “Bluetooth” alternative;
- Start searching for nearby wireless devices and at the same time, command “Alexa, connect” to your smart speaker;
- Returning to the TV, select the name “Echo Dot” from the options displayed with the remote control and wait for the wizard to confirm successful connection.
At the end of the procedure, you can: Listen to TV sound on smart speaker and control the TV hands-free, just say the voice command to trigger the desired function.
It’s worth noting that the features available often vary by TV model, TV version, and technology compatibility.
Another detail is Connection between Alexa and TV It can also happen through devices like Fire TV Stick and Roku Express. Also, some smart TVs have an integrated virtual assistant without the need for extra devices.
Don’t have Alexa? Buy on sale!
Echo Dot 3rd Generation
The device that cannot be missing from your home. Ask for music, news and information, call friends and family, and control compatible smart home devices with your voice.
Echo Dot 4th Gen
Meet the 4th generation Echo Dot, Amazon’s most successful smart speaker with Alexa. Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms and more.
Source: Tec Mundo