Now that it’s Christmas and gatherings with friends and family, I’m sure there’s no shortage of relevant soundtracks at all the events you attend. One of the ways everyone can get involved is to create a collaborative playlist on Spotify. We’ll tell you how to do this and some things to keep in mind.
First of all, you should know that the list you create can be used by both those who attend the party and those who cannot join for any reason. This is for those who can’t move a little closer thanks to the music these days. Also, doing this on Spotify is completely unrequitedso it doesn’t matter what type of account each person has: everyone can collaborate with songs they think should be found.
Some tips before creating playlists on Spotify
It is normal for children to listen to the songs to be played first, so it is recommended not to include songs that contain particularly obscene lyrics. What you need to do to detect them review song information and if you see the letter “E” next to the title, it’s best to remove it from the playlist. In addition, it is important to determine whether this is a festive creation, or if this is not, everything is in order. Don’t you think it would be best to include a creation that has nothing to do with these dates among the New Year’s Eve options?
Another thing that is always positive is to be very clear about the subject. theme from that list. So, for example, you can search for a song that contains songs about Santa Claus or simply consists of Christmas carols. And these are just some examples of Christmas, things can be very different on Halloween, everything needs to be said.
Make a list to put the soundtrack
this Steps it’s very simple to do and as you’ll see, it won’t take long before it’s ready so everyone can start adding the songs they want to listen to in the upcoming meeting. These are:
- Open the Spotify app as usual and enter your profile on the music streaming service.
- Now, access the Your Library section and click on the “+” symbol in the upper right area.
- Now select List and give it a title as needed.
- Once you get to the screen with the list that will be empty, use the icon with three vertical dots below the name and select Invite collaborators among the available options. Now you can share so that the selected can add the desired music.
- Once that’s done, you’re done with Spotify.
When the celebration is over, try to keep the created list or if you can’t, shilling. All options are possible.
Source: Cincodias Elpais