This is the ultimate iPad stylus: compatible with all models
There are many alternatives to the Apple Pencil on the market, but few beat the Logitech Crayon when it comes to specs.
iPads have been compatible for many years with the Apple Pencil, which is a very interesting tool in many ways. Again, we have two generations different models, one with a Lightning connector and the other with wireless charging. Depending on the iPad model we have, we will need one or the other, and this can be quite confusing.
However, there is a pen for iPad compatible with all modelsMade by such a great brand as Logitech in collaboration with Apple, it shares the technology of the Apple Pencil and is also cheaper. About Logitech CrayonsThe most serious alternative to the recently updated Apple Pencil.
Logitech Crayon is a versatile and precision stylus for iPad that lets you unleash your creativity in Apple Pencil compatible apps. It charges via a USB-C connector and lets you write like you would with pen and paper.
Best Apple Pencil Alternative: Logitech Crayon
the best thing he has The Logitech Crayon is practically the same as an Apple Pencil at the tech level.. It has the same nibs that can detect tilt, we have auto-connect with the iPad, and it has the same precision as the official Apple pencil.
Moreover, It is the only model compatible with all iPad models released since 2018.ie all those compatible with the first and second generation Apple Pencil.
Enjoy precision and control your actions with a pixel-precise pen that is as natural and comfortable to use as a real pen.
In addition to all this, Logitech Crayon charges via USB-C connectionIt has a power button and battery indicators, while the battery gives you over 6 hours of continuous operation.
We have a different allegiance to Apple when it comes to its design. Logitech Crayon is not round, It is flat so it can be supported on a table. without rolling and falling. It also has a metal-like coating instead of the shiny plastic of the Apple Pencil.
Surely this is one of the best alternatives to Apple Pencil on the market. Moreover, If you change your iPad, you can continue to use it in later models as it will continue to be compatible. There’s also an older version with a generally more affordable Lightning cable, although we’d recommend the one with USB-C, which is the same connection as the iPad sold at the Apple Store.
Main features of Logitech Crayon
- iOS in 2018 or later, including 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation), 11-inch iPad Pro (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation), iPad Compatible with all iPad models released with 12.2 (6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th generation), iPad Air (3rd and 4th generation) and iPad Mini (5th generation)
- Logitech Crayon uses Apple Pencil technology so you can write and draw naturally and with pixel precision without missing a single line or detail.
- Need a thicker or thinner line: tilt the pen and the smart tip automatically adjusts the thickness to the size you need
- Logitech Crayon connects instantly to iPad, simply toggle the switch and start typing; no device pairing or other delays
- Logitech Crayon fast, accurate input with hundreds of Apple Pencil compatible apps; And the list is getting longer by the day
- Inspired by carpenter’s pencils, the Logitech Crayon has a flat shape so it doesn’t tip over when posed; put it in a bag or pocket and take Logitech Crayon anywhere with ease
- Logitech Crayon charges over USB-C and up to 6.5 hours of writing on a single charge; Power level indicator lights let you know how much charge is left
- You can rest your palm calmly on the screen while typing; palm rejection technology lets you enjoy a natural hand position when using Logitech Crayon
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. iPadizate receives a commission when the user makes a purchase through certain links that appear in this news. Join the iPadizate bargain channel to find out the best deals before anyone else.
Source: i Padizate