Here is the plan:
Walk at your normal pace for the first 5-10 minutes to warm up your body and joints.
Alternate three times:
- in a minute: Go as fast as you can, don’t jump for a run.
- in one minute: walk at a normal pace.
- Alternate five times:
- 15 seconds: Do lunges or squats.
- 45 seconds: Walk at a normal pace.
- Alternate three times:
- Two minutes: Walk as fast as you can without running.
- one minute: walk at a normal pace.
- Walk at a slow pace to rest for the last five minutes.
After you relax, you can try applying additional weights.