Restaurateurs want to join the experiment of selling wine online, the cost of foreign equipment for the production of electronic components has increased by 50%, SberHealth began to sell a smart blood pressure monitor under its own brand, and other events on February 14th.
The Ministry of Economic Development has developed a draft law that drastically reduces the number of indicators that small businesses must report to Rosstat. The initiative’s authors believe this should save entrepreneurs time and money.
- The seized light industry assets are to be donated to the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Ministry of Defense so they can use them for humanitarian aid, Izvestia learned.
Tinkoff launched the Investments for Business platform for legal entities, where the bank plans to provide exchange services. Business owners, accountants or treasurers will be able to manage the liquidity of the companies, set up tools to invest free cash, obtain financing or exchange currencies.
The Board of Directors of VK approved the possibility of re-domiciling the company (re-registration with preservation of the legal form, structure, assets, etc.) from the British Virgin Islands to the Russian Federation.
FRIO turned to the President of the Federation Council, Valentina Matvienko, with a request to lift the ban on the remote sale of alcohol for the catering market.
- The cost of European, American and Japanese equipment for the production of electronic components in Russia increased by 40-50% in 2022, Kommersant learned.
- Retail chains proposed forcing local manufacturers to sell products in the regions. The corresponding bill was developed by Senator Andrey Kutepov.
- SberHealth has started selling a smart blood pressure monitor under its own brand, Forbes writes. A three-month subscription for remote monitoring by a doctor is included.
- The Finnish investment fund sold a stake in the network of children’s centers “Kidburg”, the amount could be $ 1 million, Vedomosti writes.
- Former Merlion IT company co-owner Boris Levin founded Security and Law LLC. The company will provide information security services.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.