Good morning! We’ve separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Wednesday (22). Just click on the links below to browse the full story of each news.
1. Check out all Netflix streams in March 2023. New episodes of Sex/Life, Sombra e Ossos and Cidade Invisível are among the highlights of the month on Netflix; Check out the whole list!
2. Bing with ChatGPT is now available for Android, iOS and is coming to Skype. The new Bing with ChatGPT is already rolling out to more Microsoft services and is now coming to Skype as well.
3. Lula advocates the regulation of social networks at UNESCO. President Lula (PT) has issued a letter advocating regulation of social platforms, which may include the spread of hate speech and fake news.
4. Uber launches a new app with a simple and personalized look. Uber’s new app interface combines all the services offered, making the experience more intuitive for users.
5. Mindhunter has been officially canceled by Netflix after 4 years without an episode. Mindhunter director David Fincher confirmed that the show’s high budget was one of the reasons it was cancelled; to understand.
6. Burnout is on the rise after the pandemic, according to the survey. New research has shown that economic uncertainty, fear of being fired and returning to the office increase levels of burnout among employees.
7. NASA has recorded the largest solar flare in recent years. Explosions on the Sun’s surface can affect communications, navigation and energy systems on Earth.
8. WhatsApp works on newsletters to talk to many people. WhatsApp’s new ‘Newsletter’ tool is part of a future update of the app for Android, but is still in the testing phase.
9. Felipe Neto is part of the government’s fight against online hate speech. The Working Group, which will tackle online hate speech in the Lula government, will be chaired by former MP Manuela d’Ávila.
10. Ancient Roman sex toy found in England. A phallic object made of wood was buried in the moat of a Roman castle and was probably used for sexual purposes, according to the researchers.
Source: Tec Mundo
I am a passionate and hardworking journalist with an eye for detail. I specialize in the field of news reporting, and have been writing for Gadget Onus, a renowned online news site, since 2019. As the author of their Hot News section, I’m proud to be at the forefront of today’s headlines and current affairs.