The study surveyed 2,000 adults living in Russian cities with populations of more than one million.

The most popular banks were in Kazakhstan (36%), followed by Turkey (16%), Georgia (10%), Armenia (6%) and Belarus (5%).

Interestingly, only one-third (34%) of respondents visited the country where the bank is located to obtain a card, while the remaining two-thirds (66%) were able to do so remotely.

Experts predict that this number will continue to increase in 2023, and it is estimated that up to 15% of Russian citizens will have a foreign bank card by the end of the year.

Source: Ferra

Previous articleTelegram’s daily viewership exceeds 50 million for the first time in RussiaAdditions12:10 | 09 April 2023
Next articleGoogle begins depriving Russian YouTube bloggers from monetizationScience and technology12:17 | 09 April 2023
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here