Headphones Apple AirPods They are one of the best you can buy today, as they offer excellent freedom of movement and, in addition, have an unquestionable sound quality. But maybe not getting the most out of this accessory and it might give you more in this department. We show you how to get it.
What we suggest is a calibration AirPods (which is no less) to make the most of all the good things their hardware has. To do this, it is not necessary to go to a specialty store or undertake an extremely complex and lengthy process. Not less. Thanks to iphone You can perform the operation without the slightest problem with the device you synchronized the headset with. And all this risk free some for the integrity of the trunks.
This is how you can calibrate Apple AirPods
By calibrating the headphones, you get that both elements work similarly and are thus combined in the best possible way (so the sound will be exactly the same, and in addition, the sound management is the same). The result is that they have the best possible user experience and you can enjoy a powerhouse too. unrivaled highs and lows. Here’s what you need to do:
- Plug in your headphones as usual and start playing music from the phone you see fit (we recommend a playlist so you don’t have to worry).
- Now, using the volume buttons on the iPhone, turn it down to the lowest possible level until you stop listening to music.
- On the smartphone screen, swipe until you see Phone Control Center and then tap the Bluetooth button. The AirPods are now disconnected from the device…but do not remove them.
- Play the music you hear through the iPhone’s speakers again and turn the volume down until you hear nothing.
- Now reconnect the AirPods (you may need to use the phone’s Control Center for this). Now check if the sound is working and turn the volume to maximum by removing the earphones first. Once this is done, you can use the headset regularly, with perfect synchronization and enjoying its maximum potential.
If at any time you find that the sound quality of Apple AirPods is not correct, repeat operation Calibration with iPhone. There is no problem with this, and due to the simplicity of the process and the good results that can be achieved, it is not a bad idea to complete the calibration from time to time so that you are completely sure that you always get the result you want. most of your headphones.
Source: Cincodias Elpais