It is possible for your device to malfunction, whether it is due to a bad application installation or an excessive operating system corruption. Xiaomi not working properly. If you’ve tried several options to solve this and none of them worked, we show you a radical way to leave the terminal like new.
We’re talking about what’s known as factory restore. What it does is leave the equipment as it was the day you took it out of the box so you even have to do the initial configuration. An excellent idea that includes something to keep in mind: all data you should copy the ones you have recovered to a safe place because they will be kept. deleted. Even apps disappear, so you’ll have to reinstall them. Pay attention to this, especially when progressing in some games.
Steps to restore a Xiaomi device to factory settings
Because it’s personalization MIUI Actions to be performed on Xiaomi are slightly different (but not by much) from other Android models. In any case, there are no complications and the terminal is not in any danger – not the data you have, as we explained earlier. Without further ado, this process Here’s what you need to complete—inside, of course—to keep your computer like new:
- Access the Device Settings as usual, for example by clicking the gear-shaped icon.
- Now look for the list section you see on the screen called About phone. Among the available options, you will see an option called Backup and reset. Access it.
- You will see different actions you can take, but delete all the data you are interested in (factory reset). You enter a window asking for confirmation and additionally in the sub-field you need to select Erase all data.
- You will be asked for the PIN and after entering it a warning lasting 10 seconds will appear on the screen, after this type you can press the Accept button and that’s it.
- Now all that remains is to wait for the process to finish because you are done.
Operating the tool from a Xiaomi device is not complicated at all like new and the elimination of malfunctions that cause you to not use it regularly. Remember once again that it is vital to make a backup copy of the data you have on your computer as it has been deleted and there is no way to recover it.
Source: Cincodias Elpais