- What is a general purpose computer? How is it different from a traditional team?
- Buy the best cheap multifunction device: what to look for?
- The best all-in-one computers you can buy
- All in One MSI Modern
- Computer Primux 2401F
- Lenovo IdeaCentre All-in-One 3
- Monoblock MECHAZER Z1
- Which monoblock do we recommend to buy?
What is a general purpose computer? How is it different from a traditional team?
As we have already mentioned, an all-in-one or all-in-one computer is equipment that, on the same chassis, includes monitor, internal components like CPU and everything you need for operation, such as a webcam, speaker, or microphone, among other features. They became popular after launch Apple iMacand today big brands like Lenovo, MSI or HP have their own quality alternatives.
all in one have some benefits compared to traditional desktop computers: they usually quite compact by integrating everything you need on the case itself, and all modern equipment is usually ensure good performance optimized for it. In fact, there are all-in-one computers that as powerful as desktop computers classic, like laptops.
However, before you think about buying a monoblock, you should carefully study the specifications and specifications the same. Being compact computers and integrating everything in one case, it is not always easy to update their components inside. There are models prepared for update some features such as RAM or a hard drive, but this is also not the most common.
Moreover, it is quite clear that, for example, the monitor is not replaceable larger than the other equal to match the body of the multi-function machine. Other external displays can usually be connected via HDMI, but the primary monitor will always be the computer’s own monitor and usually cannot be replaced. For exactly the same reason one of the most important features to pay attention to before choosing to purchase all in one.
Buy the best cheap multifunction device: what to look for?
When choosing between the best monoblock for home or office, it is important to carefully study the vast majority of its technical characteristics. These are computers and therefore you should pay attention to the same., adding, of course, screen features to always get the best. Among other things, it is important to pay attention to the following:
- Screen size, resolution and technology: each computer all in one it has different functions on the screen. Built-in monitors are usually 21, 23, 24, or 27 inches, although there are always exceptions. Check the free space before you start looking for computers of this type. It’s also a good idea to check the specs of the panel as there are equipment with LCD, LED, OLED screens… It’s best that it be OLED or microLED type, but it raises the price quite a lot, so in the middle price segment it’s better to buy a monoblock with an LED screen, to improve the quality.
- processor or chip: one of the most important components of any self-respecting computer. With exceptions like Apple computers, it’s convenient to go with established brands like Intel or AMD, with Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 being the two most recommended mid-range processors for any Windows PC. although higher versions like the Intel Core i7 will always be welcome.
- RAMA: Although it depends on how the all-in-one will be used, it is generally recommended to have at least 8 GB of RAM for good performance. If you want to use a lot of programs at the same time, it can be convenient to expand it, but the lower configuration can play a trick on operating systems like Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- HDD: another rather important aspect, given that many times then it will not be possible to update. It is important to avoid classic hard drives (HDD) and eMMC in this type of computer and choose at least an SSD or NVMe boot drive. In terms of capacity, 256GB is usually more than enough, but if you want to store a lot of files or can’t add a second drive, choosing a model with 512GB or more might be a good idea.
- Operating systemA: The vast majority of all-in-one PCs already come with either Windows 10 or Windows 11 preinstalled, one of which is the ideal operating system to work with. The big exception is the Apple iMac, which, instead of integrating that system, comes with the latest version of macOS out of the box. Depending on the type of usage, you have to choose between one operating system and another, since only a few desktops all in one Cheaper models come with Chrome OS as standard, an operating system that might not be the most recommended for this type of hardware.
The best all-in-one computers you can buy
Based on previous ideas and taking into account the characteristics that a good all-in-one should have in order to be an ideal purchase, we have compiled The 4 best all-in-ones you can buy Present tense. Either one is a good option to buy, although the best choice always varies slightly depending on the end use you want to give it.
All in One MSI Modern
This MSI team is very interesting for its characteristics. have a processor Intel Core i7-1165G7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, comes with Windows 10 Pro installed and includes a wireless keyboard and mouse. In addition, he has Full HD IPS panel At the expansion level we find a storage bay to add another SSD or 2.5″ hard drive. Finally, let’s say it has Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, and an Ethernet port.
Computer Primux 2401F
Spanish firm is a synonym home and office computers. On this occasion, later I will show you a more daring proposal, we are in front of a computer with 23.8″ displayin case you don’t need big desktop screens and they come with a chip Intel Celeron J3355with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal memory. It comes with Windows 10S, but Windows 10 Home/Pro can be installed. WiFi and includes a mouse and keyboard.
Lenovo IdeaCentre All-in-One 3
This corporate team lenovowith 27″ IPS monitor (1080p), comes without an operating system and has a processor Intel Core i5-10400T to give power to the whole set. As far as memory is concerned, 8 GB RAMwhile it inner memory rises in 512 GB SSD type. It has one USB 3.0 port and two USB 2.0.
Monoblock MECHAZER Z1
This is a computer hardware 23.8 inch screen and permission Full HD. It features an Intel Core i5-3340M processor and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000M. It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB SSD. At the connectivity level, we find a Gigabit Ethernet port, Wi-Fi, x1 HDMI, x4 USB 2.0, x1 VGA, microphone jack and audio output. By the way, Windows 10 Pro is preinstalled.
Which monoblock do we recommend to buy?
Any of the above can be a good buying option for general users. Maybe he All In One MSI Modern is the best option for the most demanding users, combining some of the best technical features to never go unnoticed, at the same time teams like the Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 are impressive for those looking for a balance between good price and ultimate performance.
This article suggests objective and independent goods and services that may be of interest to readers. When a user makes a purchase through certain links that appear in this news item, Urban Tecno earns a commission. Join the Urban Tecno Deal Channel to be the first to know about the best deals.
Source: Mundo Deportivo