The war between chipmakers has been going on for a long time, with companies like TSMC And Samsung fight for the supremacy of production, and with the South Korean giant who, as recently confirmed by the Korea Herald had to beat TSMC in the chip industry for high-end smartwatches.

We are talking specifically about the 60% of the market nodes of 5 or more nanometers for smartphones, according to data provided by Counterpoint Research, with TSMC dealing with the remaining 40%. There is talk of a milestone that the mobile division of the giant has given in the first quarter of the year, which has had the chance to return to pre-pandemic levels.

With 74 million units shipped back then, thanks to the series universeSamsung has had a chance to regain a lot of ground in 5nm nodes, with Counterpoint explaining that at least the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 however, they ended the first quarter of the year at three quarters of S22.

It seems that the record was achieved specifically thanks to the Exynos 1280, which is designed for mid-range Samsung devices such as A53 And A33while TSMC has seen it with MediaTek’s Dimensity 9000s.

Source: Lega Nerd

Previous articleCult of the Lamb appears in a new trailer
Next articleSaltwater Pools: Discovered in the Red Sea


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here