There is no doubt in the applications. Spotify and Google Maps they are among the best available in their segment (listening to online music and access to all kinds of maps and online navigation, respectively). Surely you think it’s a great idea to use the first while using the second, and luckily you can get by without a hitch. We show you the steps you need to take for this.
The truth is that the two developer companies have taken all the necessary steps to achieve exactly what we talked about earlier and therefore, a symbiosis You will definitely benefit from more than one opportunity while using the Google browser while driving, and you will also be able to enjoy the playlists you have created on Spotify. And all this, quite effective and without having to resort to any additional payments. It is interesting, is not it?
How to sync Spotify with Google Maps?
The truth is, everything is pretty intuitive and you don’t have to run complex configuration processes to achieve the power target. use both apps in a unified way. By the way, as you’ll see, once you’re in Maps you can even simply control music playback (including voice, thanks to the Google assistant). Here are the steps you should take:
- Open the Spotify app as usual and once inside, click on the gear circle icon at the top right.
- Now look at the section called Applications and voice assistants, here you need to click on Navigation and other applications. You will see that you are among the options to sync Google Maps and click on it to run the sync.
- Now, repeat the press and you will access Google Maps. Tap on app settings and then select Navigation settings to verify that everything is working as it should.
- Check by entering the Default Media Content Provider section of the wizard. Check that Spotify is selected so you can do any management with your voice.
- You’re done and now you just have to enjoy the new symbiosis you’ve created.
The truth is, everything is pretty easy and allowing two companies to use two products at the same time is a feat because they are among the most used today and are perfectly combined. When you experience how Spotify and Google Maps work together, keep new config forever (of course, you can remove it at any time you see fit).
Source: Cincodias Elpais