FAS will force banks to approve all competitor acquisitions, mobile app developers will be able to track competitors’ progress using AppstoreSpy and other news on September 29.
- VTB increased the maximum yield on ruble deposits by 2 percentage points. Starting September 29, investors will be able to place funds at an interest rate of up to 13% per year.
- FAS will force banks to approve all acquisitions of competitors. Now credit institutions must coordinate the purchase transactions of their competitors with the service if the assets of the acquired organization exceed 29 billion rubles.
- As Kommersant discovered, Hey Kay Russia LLC, which franchises approximately 100 KFC outlets in Russia, will not change its signs to Rostic’s and intends to keep the same name at least until 2035.
- The demand for taxi drivers, couriers and agricultural specialists may decrease in Russia in the near future due to the digitalization of industries, TASS writes.
Technologies and services
- Mobile app developers will be able to track the progress of competitors using AppstoreSpy. The service has three subscription plans.
- MTS Bank plans to launch a service to pay for purchases on Spotify, Twitch, PlayStation, Xbox, Discord, Nintendo, EA Play, etc. The launch of the service is scheduled for the first half of October.
- ChatGPT developer OpenAI talks about creating the “iPhone of artificial intelligence” with a former Apple designer. SoftBank is also participating in the negotiations, which could invest more than a billion dollars in the company.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.