If you have an iPhone or iPad, of course, you have used FaceTime to make a video call in some cases, and you are also quite satisfied. But in case of a terminal Android, You couldn’t find the corresponding app in Play Store. It is normal or not, we explain how to use this tool with smartphones or tablets with Google operating system.
As we mentioned, Apple has not released the app. time to face for Android. And there is no evidence that things will change, at least in the short and medium term. But fortunately, there is a way be able to communicate with friends and family using this development, which offers excellent reliability and quality. And curiously, it’s due to a functionality that Apple launched with iOS 15.
How to use FaceTime with Android terminals?
The truth is, this is a lot easier to achieve than you might think, because a Links official makes it possible to communicate from terminals with other people who do not have native FaceTime (for example those who use both Android and those who do the same with Windows). These steps what you have to give:
- The first thing you need to clarify is that you need to contact someone who has an iPhone to use it, otherwise you will not get the relevant link.
- So the person who owns the Apple phone needs to access FaceTime and create the connection in the app, it’s very simple and intuitive – if you’re not clear, we’ll explain how to achieve it. Then you have to send it using some of the options available for that, from using an email to using an app message.
- Clicking on the incoming link will bring up the screen where cloud-based search will be performed on the Android terminal. Functions are all the app offers and all you have to do is have an Internet connection.
- Now you just need to enjoy the video call, once you turn it off, you won’t be able to get it from Android device, so you will have to request a new connection.
So you can get the link in FaceTime.
Next, we leave you with the steps to take. You can do get the link on the contact iPhone to talk to an Android:
- Open the FaceTime app.
- Then select Create Link on the home screen. Once you receive it, you must send it.
- It’s over, you’re done.
It is important that you know that the entire communication process is done using a communication tool. internet explorer, so compatibility with other operating systems is great and you can even use Linux. Obviously, you’ll have to create a different connection for each FaceTime call you want to make with an Android or similar.
Source: Cincodias Elpais