Summer is a time when messaging apps are used a lot, and one of the most important in existence is: What’s up?. This enhancement offers many options; including knowing if people are online or not. If this is something you want to avoid, we’ll tell you how to achieve it in a simple way.
If you prevent this information from being known to others, strange conversations If you’re connected to the app, you’re asking yourself what’s the reason for not responding. That’s why we’re talking about an important (and very positive) step towards privacy when using WhatsApp. The fact is that the company has thought about exactly this and offers the possibility to avoid the problem we are talking about, but getting to the tool in question is not particularly clear. we show you what You have to do to make it.
Don’t let anyone know if you’re online while using WhatsApp
If the things we mentioned earlier sound positive to you, these are the steps you should take whether you use a smartphone with an operating system or not. Android like you use it every day iOS. The truth is, everything is simple and safe.
- Enter the WhatsApp application as usual and when you get to the home screen you should enter the settings.
- To do this, on Android you need to click on the three vertical buttons located in the upper area. And in case of iOS, you need to go to the Settings tab.
- Now select Account from the options that appear and when you see all the available sections you should select Privacy.
- Click on End Time Now. You get to a new screen where you have to choose who can see once and if you are online. Ideal is to choose Nobody, but you can try other possibilities like My Contacts, but…
- Once this is done you are done and changed this parameter in WhatsApp to increase your privacy while using the app.
Obviously, you can change the configuration you have installed at any time if you wish. Follow the steps and change the selection in the last window. It’s that simple. By the way, there is no limit to the number of changes to make them, and moreover, you will not have any problems what does it have to do with normal operation of the app and related notifications.
Source: Cincodias Elpais