He recorded a video on his Instagram story and realized that Was the final result too blurry? Don’t worry, your phone isn’t the problem: In fact, a bug in the app seems to affect thousands of users all over the world – and you’re probably unlucky enough to be one of those affected!
Although the error is in the social networking application, it turns out that there are some actions that the user can take to circumvent the problem and post stories on their profile on the network without further hindrance.
Read on with us and find out how to say goodbye to this error that prevents images from rendering correctly!
Why are my Instagram stories blurry?
Many users of the social network faced this problem. bug from blurry stories, but what exactly caused this situation? The answer is this: mobile apps usually work with some form of compression, especially those that involve uploading photos and videos.
So some blurry story cases are likely to be caused by the app’s own compression algorithm. In such cases, there are several ways to try to “cheat the system” and stream your videos in higher quality.
The error could also be related to Instagram’s servers or even an app bug. In this case, unfortunately, the user cannot completely solve the problem by himself.
But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a way to “fix” it and increase the chances of escaping the blurry Instagram.
After all, how to improve the quality of blurred Stories in insta?
If you’re looking for ways to deal with Instagram issues like low-quality stories, there are some alternatives that can help you post that short video without blurring.
Here are some suggestions on how to fix blurry stories:
- Use the in-app camera: In most cases, using the Instagram camera instead of uploading a video recorded using the phone’s camera app can result in a higher quality post;
- restart the application: If the previous option does not resolve the error, try restarting the application. It is possible that the procedure will allow the application to reopen cleanly, discarding instances with errors that may prevent videos from being compressed;
- Re-login to Instagram: If the above didn’t help, try logging out of the network and then logging back in. Some users report that this action can help regulate the way stories work;
- Check for app updates: If you haven’t already, check if a new version of the app is available for your phone. To do this, open the app store on your device and search for the Instagram app. If there is a new version of the app, select the update option. Bugs are usually easily fixed with a simple update;
- Reinstall Instagram: if nothing works, try uninstalling the app. Then reinstall the app and try posting a new story. With luck, the blurry loading error will be resolved;
- restart your phone: believe me, restarting the phone is sometimes one of the best solutions. The device may need to be restarted to clear its memory and run apps better, which can fix many issues.
By following these tips, you can save yourself from blurry Instagram and get more satisfying results when it comes to it. create and post stories on social network while the app does not receive a definitive fix update.
Did you like it? Then share it on your social networks. Your followers may be facing the same issue as you!
Source: Tec Mundo