Folders PDF They have now become the standard for sending documents via email or a messaging app. Its universalization has been very positive, because with it everyone can use it, because there are even applications that integrate viewing options (one example is Drive and OneDrive). If you have a lot of warehouses and you need reduce sizeWe show you a way to achieve this without sacrificing quality.
Usually the recommended option is to use the Adobe Acrobat tool. It is of excellent quality, but has one drawback, which for many may be insurmountable: it is paid, so it will not be the most suitable option for more than one. If this is your case, we will show you a website where you can reduce the size of PDFs with great reliability and without having to pay anything thus.
Reduce the size of your PDF files for free
Name of the website in question SmallPDF and it’s simple enough to work because it lets you compress files you have regardless of whether they contain images (plus, their initial size is not objectionable). Of course, the free version you can use has a limited number of transactions per day, so you will have to work in batches if necessary.
- The first thing you need to do is access the address where the page in question is located. To do this, you must use the link below (it belongs to the compression tool itself).
- Now you have to click on the button that says Select File in the red box on the right side of the screen. A file browser will open where you need to find the PDF file you want to compress. It can be located on the internal drive or an external drive that you connect to your computer or mobile device.
- After making your selection you will be returned to the website and now all you have to do is press the Compress button. This starts the process showing the option to download the result when finished. You need to do this to save the new PDF. It is recommended to check if everything is going right.
- If so, you can now delete the original and keep the new one. And then you can recompress a new document.
- You are done and as you can see everything is very simple.
this productivity The compression ratio is context dependent, because working with a text-only PDF is not the same as containing images. But the rate obtained varies between 50 and 80%, which is not bad at all. Therefore, it is not a bad idea to have access to the website we mentioned above, as its usefulness is beyond doubt.
Source: Cincodias Elpais