Rosnano may be dissolved, the popularity of mining equipment leasing is gaining popularity, an analogue of Apple Pay and Google Pay will appear in Russia and other events on October 19, in the RB.RU roundup.
- The government is discussing the issue of dissolving Rosnano. The state corporation has lost the ability to fulfill its obligations due to Western sanctions.
- Until the end of October, Yandex will launch long-distance delivery through Market order picking points. The service can be issued through the Yandex Go application.
- AFK Sistema decided to buy a 47.7% stake in the Melon Fashion Group from the Swedish Eastnine and East Capital Holding AB, as well as a group of private investors for 15.8 billion rubles.
- Russian Post, which delivers print versions of newspapers and magazines, is testing a new type of subscription electronically through a mobile app.
- In Russia, leasing of mining equipment is gaining popularity. The total volume of the market at the end of the year can reach 1 billion rubles.
- Russia rounded out the top 10 countries with the largest number of wealth holders of over $100 million. There are 435 people with this fortune living in the country.
Technologies and services
- Zoom, Skype and WhatsApp, being foreign messengers, have a detrimental effect on cybersecurity, according to the Ministry of Industry and Commerce. As an alternative, the ministry suggests using Russian communication apps.
- An analogue of Apple Pay and Google Pay is being introduced in Russia for Mir cards. Already on October 25, the new method will be available for integration to banks.
- The airlines have received regulations in case of hijacking or kidnapping. Guidelines have already been sent to carriers if this happens. The Federal Air Transport Agency has compiled a list of 15 airports for an emergency landing of a captured plane.
I am Bret Jackson, a professional journalist and author for Gadget Onus, where I specialize in writing about the gaming industry. With over 6 years of experience in my field, I have built up an extensive portfolio that ranges from reviews to interviews with top figures within the industry. My work has been featured on various news sites, providing readers with insightful analysis regarding the current state of gaming culture.