Genesis is experiencing liquidity problems, the first transaction on the conversion of a foreign currency loan from a resident of a hostile state may take place on the Russian market, Huawei has divided its business in the CIS into two parts and other events on 22 November: in the summary of RB.RU.
- The Ministry of Economy proposed to extend the scope of the experimental legal regime to data processing projects, including personal data. The department believes this will solve the problem of obtaining consent from the data owner to receive and de-identify the data.
- Spain, which is an “unfriendly” country for Russia, has tripled the issuance of Schengen visas to Russians. Since the beginning of the year, the number of Schengen visas issued has almost reached 109,000, while many European countries have stopped issuing visas to Russians altogether.
- Elon Musk announced his intention to add encrypted video chat, calls and private messages to Twitter. To implement the idea with the messenger, he will ask for help from a former employee of the company, the founder of the Signal messenger Moxie Marlinspike. According to the entrepreneur, Marlinspike was able to develop the messenger while he was still working at Twitter, but was turned down by previous management.
- The media has learned that the previously bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX has spent $121 million in the past two years on housing for the employees and parents of the company founder.
- The Turkish stock market became the most profitable in the world in 2022. The key market index since the beginning of the year has shown a return of more than 80% in US dollars. Investors are looking to keep their money in stocks amid rising inflation, which is comparable to the market growth rate: in October it reached 83%.
- Elon Musk has suffered the most losses among the world’s billionaires since the start of the year, but he remains the richest businessman on the planet. The fortune of the head of Tesla, SpaceX and the new owner of Twitter in 2022 was reduced by more than $100 billion.
- Cryptocurrency broker Genesis has warned investors of possible bankruptcy. This will happen if the company fails to raise funds. The lack of liquidity that Genesis faced was a consequence of the collapse of the FTX cryptocurrency exchange.
- The Genesis cryptocurrency exchange is experiencing liquidity problems after the collapse of the FTX cryptocurrency exchange and could soon file for bankruptcy. This was reported by Bloomberg.
- In the Russian Federation, the first agreement to convert a foreign currency loan from a resident of a hostile state into ruble bonds can take place. As a result, the Russian borrower not only has the opportunity to pay in rubles, but also releases assets from the lien.
- Financial markets face a variety of challenges when trying to launch mortgage sales. Market participants talk about both legal and organizational issues, including the unwillingness of banks to cooperate in implementing profitable products. The Central Bank is ready to discuss the regulatory changes proposed by the markets.
- The American developer of graphics processors Nvidia announced the termination of all commercial operations in Russia. In 2022, the company’s sales in the Russian Federation amounted to only 2% of the total volume.
Samokat express delivery service began looking for managers at HeadHunter to take over the development of delivery of women’s clothing, home appliances and electronics. The company is also hiring specialists to sell its own branded products and develop direct imports.
- Huawei has divided the business in the CIS into two parts: the Russian-Belarusian division will remain in Moscow, and the Bahrain office will handle work in other countries.
- DNS, Citilink, Yandex.Market, and Wildberries began selling developer versions of Windows to regular users on DNS sites. When buying such a key, buyers are not asked for documents on whether they are licensed computer assembly specialists.
- The national brand of laptops Irbis, whose devices are manufactured in Chinese factories, has launched models on Windows 11 Pro and Russian Astra Linux. The computers are equipped with 11th and 12th generation AMD Ryzen and Intel Core processors. Experts warn that Chinese partners may face secondary sanctions for supplying equipment with American components to Russia.
Helmet for electric vehicles, in addition to the standard risks of theft, accidents, natural disasters, came to include the risks of battery damage and spontaneous combustion. The cost of a policy for an electric car will be comparable to that of a conventional helmet.
- Luxury car dealers are dominating parallel imports. Analysts note that under conditions of import through unofficial channels, it remains important for customers to purchase cars through a dealer due to the availability of service capabilities and predictability.
- Kaspersky Lab will develop a security system for smart cars: Kaspersky Automotive Secure Gateway (KASG) based on the KasperskyOS operating system. It can be installed in the telematics or central unit of a car with ARM architecture.
“Yandex” began to check discounts in the search for goods. Now users will only see a discount if the price of the promotion in the store is actually lower than usual. The company believes that such functionality will be relevant during the sales period.
MTS has launched its application store for Android smartphones – AppBazar. You now have 83 apps, more than half of which are games. Not only Russian but also foreign developers will be able to place applications on the store.
- “VK Advertising” has combined tools for promoting online stores in one trading center. In it, advertisers can create and manage product catalogs, launch ad campaigns, and take advantage of new promotional features.
Billionaire Elon Musk announced the postponement of the start of sales of the Twitter Blue subscription. The reboot will come after Musk and the social network team are sure that the distribution of fake accounts has been stopped. The businessman also added that check marks for individuals and businesses are likely to have color differences.
I am Bret Jackson, a professional journalist and author for Gadget Onus, where I specialize in writing about the gaming industry. With over 6 years of experience in my field, I have built up an extensive portfolio that ranges from reviews to interviews with top figures within the industry. My work has been featured on various news sites, providing readers with insightful analysis regarding the current state of gaming culture.