Good Morning! We’ve separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Wednesday (04). Just click on the links below to browse the full story of each news.
1. Jeremy Renner shared the first photo and message after the accident; Look. The actor who played Hawkeye in the MCU had a critical accident while shoveling snow at his home. Check out the message to the fans!
2. Will Lula tax the PIX? See what the Central Bank says about collections. According to the national monetary authority, there are no plans to change the PIX collection rules.
3. Motoboys is organizing the stop of apps for January 25th. The movement seeks urgent changes in working conditions and greater involvement in implementing regulation.
4. LG presents the world’s first ‘wireless OLED TV’; meet. LG’s Smart TV is 97 inches and uses an extra box to avoid wires; See how it works.
5. Microsoft can put AI ChatGPT on Bing to fight Google. Microsoft, which invested $1 billion in OpenAI in 2019, was finally able to use ChatGPT’s success to use it against Google.
6. Studies say that drinking little water can cause premature aging and death. According to a new study from the United States, lack of hydration is linked to aging, chronic disease and premature death.
7. FGTS birthday withdrawal starts rolling out; see the calendar. See how to shoot an FGTS installment on your birthday in 2023.
8. Discover the new podcast from the creator of O Ateliê: A Mulher da Casa Abandonada. In the podcast, former students of an art studio claim to have endured years of harassment by a teacher who forced them to call them ‘masters’; to understand.
9. Prime Gaming Announces January’s Free Games and Content. Subscribers to the service will be able to enjoy games like The Evil Within 2 and exclusive content from multiple titles.
The 10th Prize announces the ranking of the world’s best cuisines, with Brazil in 12th place. The travel guide highlights the countries’ main dishes and the most demanded restaurants.
Source: Tec Mundo