As an insider wrote, the power consumption time of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is 100% to 90% longer than the other 10% range. If you only charge up to 85%, you won’t be able to enjoy the most stable and efficient battery life on your phone.

In other words, you may notice that the charge of the smartphone goes from 100% to 90% slower than, for example, from 90% to 80%.

Source: Ferra

Previous articleOpera browser decided not to step aside and put ChatGPT in the sidebarScience & technology12:17 | February 12, 2023
Next articleWhy freezing fried food is dangerous for healthFitness and health12:25 | February 12, 2023
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here