Wildberries will launch its own brand of electronics and household appliances, Fanagoria decided to produce non-alcoholic sparkling wine, sales of foreign-language literature in Russia decreased by 15-30% in February and other events on March 21, at RB. UK review.
- Wildberries will launch its own brand of electronics and home appliances: Razz and Ruzz. The product list includes smartphones, refrigerators, blenders, etc.
- In Russia they want to ban the import of plastic items. The Industry and Trade Ministry also wants to limit the production of these products within the country, Izvestia reported.
- The Russian winery “Fanagoria” decided to produce Zero White and Zero Rose non-alcoholic sparkling wine. The first batch will be released with a volume of about 60 thousand bottles, the recommended retail price is 230 rubles per 0.75-liter bottle.
- Sales of literature in a foreign language in Russia in February decreased by 15-30% year-on-year in physical terms. Publishers and marketplaces are selling inventory at a discount, Kommersant writes.
- The Duolingo language learning platform is working on a music theory app. Development is carried out by a small team with a music consultant.
- Private craftsmen and small service centers began to provide services for changing the region code sewn into the Samsung phone. PC programs, the instructions for which are posted on specialized forums, allow you to enable Samsung Pay on devices not intended for Russia, Kommersant learned.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.