Borges said that at first many people smelled gas, after about half an hour there was a strong explosion. His friend died and he fell into a chocolate bowl with his arm in flames.

Thanks to the chocolate mass, the fire in his body was extinguished, but when he fell, he broke his collarbone and both heels. The victim could have died, too, but on the day of the explosion, due to product change preparations, he did not work behind the sugar packaging machine at work, helping with the cleaning. The woman spent 10 hours in a box of chocolates before rescuers found her.

Borges speaks negatively about the factory’s management due to poor employee evacuation and other safety issues. He also expects several surgeries and a long recovery period.

Source: Ferra

Previous articleLearn how to sync your chats to WhatsApp Web
Next articleA nutritionist spoke about the importance of milk for the health of the elderlyFitness and health04:01 | 05 April 2023
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here