If you have a new iPhone, these tips are for you.

If it’s your first time with a brand new iPhone, we have a number of interesting tips to avoid making mistakes. Although the use of the iPhone is similar to the use of other smartphones, iOS has some features that you should know to avoid mistakes.. Many new users are unaware of these otherwise very interesting functions.

In addition to checking out all the tutorials and tricks we have for iPhone, you should also: avoid making these typical mistakes novice users. They will improve the way you interact with your iPhone.

iPhone 13 Pro max.

If you are a new iPhone user, pay attention to these tips

Do not enable the optimized battery charging function

The vast majority of users charge our iPhone at night, and Apple has created a function in iOS that allows us to optimize the charge of our iPhone so that its battery does not degrade too much. What’s perfect for a device battery be between 20% and 80% For as long as possible and that’s what Optimized Battery Charge does.

this function Charge our iPhone only up to 80% and get the chance to finally charge the last 20%. iPhone will learn from our usage and if we wake up at 7:00 every day, it will eventually charge the remaining 20%. It is enabled like this:

  1. enter inside Settings your iPhone
  2. tap on Drum and then battery health.
  3. enable button Optimized charging.
iPhone battery

Optimizing battery charge is crucial

Forget the volume/vibration switch

This is a unique button on the iPhone that is not found in any other smartphone on the market. East scroll buttonlocated above the volume buttons, quickly switch between silent mode and sound mode. A very easy way to switch between modes without having to activate the screen.

Don’t turn on iCloud backup

The cool thing about iPhones is, automatically back up all your data to iCloud, Apple’s cloud. By simply turning on iCloud backup, your iPhone will save all data every night while connected to Wi-Fi. Don’t make the mistake of not enabling them, because with the free 5GB iCloud you’ll have room for them.

You can turn on iCloud backup from: Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Backup to iCloud. We recommend that you do it as soon as possible.


Saving a copy in iCloud is something you should do

Download password management apps

Password management apps are really useful and allow us to introduce ourselves to countless services very quickly. Again, iOS includes its own password manager that works at the system leveltherefore it is compatible with both applications and web services.

only with identify us with Face ID or Touch ID and it will autofill our iPhone login data quickly, Every time you sign into a service, your iPhone will set you up if you save that passcode. You can manage them from Settings > Passwords.

Not paying attention to the permissions we give to each application

iOS is the mobile operating system that best allows us to control our privacy and everything that apps can do, so it’s something to keep in mind. enter inside Settings > Privacy and security and in each section, you can enter Contacts, Photos, Microphone…. and allow or allow each app.

With all these tips, You will release iPhone properly and without errors. Great tips to get you off to a good start with this new experience.

Source: i Padizate

Previous articleMy Hero Academia 6: The Sixth Season Trailer
Next articleSpain is one of the targets of BRATA. How to avoid this dangerous malware on your phone?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here