Apple releases macOS Ventura 13.3 for all compatible Macs: all news
Apple has released a new update for Macs: macOS Ventura 13.3 is now available for download.
Apple has released the third major update to macOS Ventura, the Mac operating system released late last year. The new Mac system comes with many tricks and We find very interesting news in macOS Ventura 13.3 reaching our devices
Along with this macOS update, Apple also released iOS 16.4, iPadOS 16.4, watchOS 8.4 and tvOS 16.4. All Apple operating systems have been updated with important news today.
Everything new in macOS Ventura 13.3
We are facing the third major update of the system, which comes with important innovations such as the Visual Editor, collaborative tabs or cheats that easily remove the background of a photo. Inside version 13.3Apple announced that all this news has arrived:
- 21 new emojisnow available in emoji keyboard including animals, gestures and objects
- Background removal option freelancing automatically isolate the subject of your picture
- Duplicate Photo Album extends support for detecting duplicate photos and videos in a shared iCloud Photo Library
- Transliteration support for Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu keyboards
- New keyboard layouts For Choctaw, Chickasaw, Akan, Hausa and Yoruba
- accessibility settings to automatically darken the video when light flashes or flash effects are detected
- VoiceOver support for in-app maps Time
- where it solves a problem trackpad gestures may stop responding from time to time
- Fixes an issue with requests. purchase request /child may not appear on parent’s device
- fixes a problem External sound May become unresponsive after using Finder
How to install macOS Ventura 13.3 and which Macs are compatible
Installing new versions of macOS is now more like what we do on an iPhone or iPad. you just have to enter System Settings > General > Software Update. You can download the new update compatible with the following Mac models here:
- iMac 2017 and later.
- Mac Pro 2019 and later.
- iMac Professional 2017.
- Mac mini 2018 and later.
- MacBook Air 2018 and later.
- MacBook 2017 and later.
- MacBook Pro 2017 and later.
Source: i Padizate