How to install watchOS 9 beta on your Apple Watch
watchOS 9 beta is now available and these are the steps you need to follow to install it on your Apple Watch.
After its presentation at WWDC, Apple made betas of new operating systems available to developers. Like watchOS 9. These betas are designed for developers to test new apps and system options, but any user can install them on their device quite easily.
If you want Install watchOS 9 beta on your Apple Watch and flawlessly try all the new features available in the new operating system, so you should follow the steps that we leave you just below. Of course, you should remember that this is a beta and there may be bugs.
Installing beta always has risks, it’s software with bugs, but The risk is even greater in the case of watchOS. If you install the iOS 16 beta, you can always restore your iPhone to iOS 15, but the Apple Watch cannot be restored, so you cannot revert to a stable version. Therefore, you should consider some points before doing this:
- No return, Apple Watch cannot be restored and you won’t be able to go back to watchOS 8.
- watchOS is proprietary, so in addition iOS 16 beta must be installed On your iPhone before installing watchOS 9
- make a backup Before installing watchOS 9 beta.
- Some apps may crashWhich ones are not exactly known.
- Battery lasts less on betasit may be more or less, but the battery life is less.
- Your Apple Watch may be slowerwarm up or reboot.
How to install watchOS 9 beta
Despite these recommendations, continuing and Install watchOS 9 beta on your Apple Watch, at least you should know that the installation is quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is to install iOS 16 beta on your iPhone, otherwise watchOS 9 cannot be installed.
- Now you have to enter this website from iPhone.
- Inside watchOS Beta Profile tap on load profile.
- iPhone will ask which device you want to install the profile on and Choose Apple Watch.
- The Apple Watch will likely reboot.
- Now you just have to go iPhone Watch app > General > Software Update.
- will appear to you Watch OS 9 beta download.
Installing the watchOS 9 beta on the Apple Watch is a simple process that will take you no more than a few minutes, yes, this is an irreversible process. From now on, you will need to continue using watchOS 9 until the final version is released in September.
Source: i Padizate