As of 7 p.m. this Thursday morning, the social network Twitter generated errors while uploading its content.
Apparently, users who already use the platform noted that the social network removed them from their account and then did not allow them to enter.
Since it is not usual for this network to present such a problem, many Internet users believed it was mobile data or Internet connectivity.
(You may be interested: Elon Musk will bring satellite services to Colombian regions).
Usually when these things happen in other apps, Twitter is where the memes are created. Again, According to the ‘Downdetector’ platform, 43% of users failed to upload content.
So when it starts working again at 8 am (Colombian time), a few users started creating memes about when they were platformless.
(We recommend: ‘Companion mode’, the new functionality that WhatsApp will include).
However, there are those who say that the decline of the social network is a positive thing, as they spend a few hours with less worry and more productivity.
(Read: Twitter Sues and Files Against Elon Musk.)
These days, Twitter was the talk after the CEO of electric car maker Tesla, Elon Musk, retracted his decision to buy the network, which he had agreed upon for $44 billion.
– Challenge where two parents sued TikTok after losing their daughter
– How did Apple respond to the ban on selling iPhone and iPad 5G in Colombia?
– How are the markets accepting Twitter’s complaint against Elon Musk?
– Twitter launches abandon ‘toxic conversations’ function: here’s how it works
– Instagram is testing new version for live streaming from computer