Today, February 14, is Valentine’s Day, and as usual, lovers give flowers, candy, jewelry or go to a romantic dinner. Although this has to happen every dayOn this date, people often remind that special person that they love them. However, all these celebrations have become very commercial, but if you want to have a nice and free detail, you can send a few beautiful details to your WhatsApp.
There are people who know where the word is and can write beautiful texts. However, there are others that are quite complex. For this, it would be good to refer to the words of famous people from different books, music or movies. To show your partner how much you love them.
“I would rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you”, Pocahontas.
· “Our love can do anything we put our mind to”, Noah’s diary.
· “They say time stops when you meet the love of your life… And it’s true”, Big Pisces.
· “We’re going to the end. And you know how I know? Because I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to see is your face”, PS I love you.
· “Want is too weak a word to describe how I feel” by Annie Hall’.
· “No time with you will ever be enough, but let’s get started with forever”, Twilight.
· “Every part of me loves every part of you”, John Legend.
“I take different roads but they all lead me to you” by Taylor Swift.
“How wonderful life is since I know you are in this world”, Elton John.
“A love like ours will never end as long as you’re by my side”, The Beatles.
“There is no mountain high enough, no valley deep enough, no river wide enough to prevent me from reaching you”, Marvin Gaye.
“I want to tell you that I love you because it’s my only truth”, Laura Pausini.
“I love you without knowing how, when or from where, I love you directly, without issue and without pride: I love you that way because I don’t know how to love otherwise”, Pablo Neruda.
“I know that I will love you without question, and I know you will love me without answer”, Mario Benedetti.
· “We walked without looking for each other, but knowing that we were walking to find ourselves”, Julio Cortázar.
“I exist in two places, here and where you are”, Margaret Atwood.
· “I love you not for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you”, by Gabriel García Márquez.
“I love to love you, not to be loved, because nothing makes me happier than to see you happy”, George Sand.
DANIELA LARARTE ASAAD
This is the meaning of the heart symbol on Valentine’s Day 2023.
Valentine’s Day: Why isn’t it celebrated in all countries?
Valentine’s Day: tips for preparing an unforgettable romantic dinner