watchOS 8.5 now comes with all these improvements
WatchOS 8.5 is now available, the fifth major update to watchOS 8 can now be downloaded and installed on the Apple Watch.
With update day and iOS 15.4 Apple releases watchOS 8.5, the fifth version update for the Apple Watch. The arrival of watchOS 8 brought with it many new features, and in this fifth update, we have some improvements that are worth knowing and trying out.
What’s new in watchOS 8.5
This is the fifth update to watchOS 8 and some important new features have been included. Besides fixing bugs, watchOS 8.5 includes new features and improvements such as:
- Compatible with new emojis.
- Ability to authorize purchases and subscriptions made on Apple TV.
- COVID-19 vaccine records in the Wallet app are compatible with the EU digital COVID certificate format.
- Updated irregular rhythm notifications to better identify signs of atrial fibrillation (this feature is available in the United States, Chile, Hong Kong, South Africa, and many other regions).
- Fitness+ audio instructions explain the moves in workout videos.
Apple Watch compatible with watchOS 8 and how to download it
To install watchOS 8.5 on your Apple Watch, you need to go to the iPhone Watch app, tap on General and Software Update. This is something you can also do from the Apple Watch’s Settings app. watchOS 8 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later and one of the following Apple Watch models:
- Apple Watch Series 3.
- Apple Watch Series 4.
- Apple Watch Series 5.
- Apple Watch SE.
- Apple Watch Series 6.
- Apple Watch Series 7.
Source: i Padizate